Uses of Python: Before going deep into the Python language, let us learn what & why only Python can do. And also know about the uses of Python.
What does Python do?
- Python can be used on a server for creating web applications.
- It can be used for software to create workflows.
- It will be able to handle Big data and perform complex mathematics.
- This can be used for production-ready software or for rapid prototyping.
- And it also connects to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
Why Only Python?
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English Language.
- It allows programmers to write in fewer lines compared to other programming languages.
- This can be used in different ways like functional way, object-oriented, or a procedural way.
- And It also runs an interpreter system i.e. code can be executed as soon we write.
- While it can also work on different platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc.
Uses of Python
This programming language has different uses, which can be used in many areas. Here are a few listed below:
- Web development (server-side) [Ex: Django, Open ERP, Tor2web and Bottle]
- Numeric programming [Ex: Orange, SymPy, NumPy]
- Game development [Ex: Pygame, Panda 3D, Battlefield 2, World of Tanks, Civilization IV]
- Software development
- System Scripting
And we can also say that all the features of python can also be added to the uses of python category for better and clear understanding.