Amazon Chime: Amazon Chime is a communications service that transforms online meetings with a secure, easy-to-use application that you can trust. Amazon Chime works seamlessly across your devices so that you can stay connected. You can use Amazon Chime for online meetings, video conferencing, calls, chat, and to share content, both inside and outside your organization.
Amazon Chime works with Alexa for Business, which means you can use Alexa to start your meetings with your voice. Alexa can start your video meetings in large conference rooms, and automatically dial into online meetings in smaller huddle rooms and from your desk.
Amazon Chime Benefits
- The Amazon Chime provides disturbance-free online meetings.
- With the Amazon Chime, you can easily share screen doesn’t require permissions.
- You will never miss a meeting or call because it notifies you when it starts and allows you to record the call.
- It specifies fully managed communication service and with just one click can accept the call or meeting.
- Amazon Chime allows you to switch between devices like PC or smartphones.
- With the Amazon Chime, you can create chat rooms that help to create a shared history or work together.
- Last but not least, it provides clear calls or meetings with high quality of noise- cancellation audio and clear HD video.
Amazon Chime Features
- The Amazon Chime deploys in Iaas, PaaS architecture and if it is hosted in one region, it can access from anywhere internationally.
- With the Amazon Chime, you can drag and drop, can share screen, and share the files also.
- The Amazon Chime is integrated directly with the company and their connectivity options are PSN, Janet, Rli, HSCN, N3,ex-PNN.
- In Amazon Chime the NCSC cloud security principles and Security Cleared (SC) staff are available.
- The visual rosters are used for attendees, non-attendees, latecomers, etc and chime pro is used for scheduling, recording, personalized meetings and recordings.